What a doll house! 1-story 3 bedroom/2 bath home in Weatherly Belvedere is a short walk to the Weatherly neighborhood swim and tennis club. The cozy foyer welcomes you in and opens into the large living room with carpet flooring, a wood-burning fireplace and vaulted ceiling. Spacious kitchen featuring new granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, Energy Star appliances and an oversized dining area that opens to the screened in back porch. Oversized master bedroom with tray ceiling and walk in closet. The master bath has a walk in shower, tile flooring and an abundance of cabinet storage space. Two additional guest bedrooms and a guest bathroom with a tub shower combo, single bowl vanity, and tile flooring. Side entry 2-car garage and a fenced back yard with trees to add great privacy. New roof 2019. Cul-de-sac street. Convenient to the Alabaster shopping center.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,444 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Insert,Marble (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Ridge Vent,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Textured Walls
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch,Porch Screened. Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price