This lovely country home with five acres is located on a quiet, dead-end street. The living area features vaulted ceiling and a gas log fireplace. All appliances will remain in the eat-in kitchen. The master bedroom has a double trey ceiling, his & hers closets, and access to the screened back deck. Recently remodeled master bath. Full basement with two garage spaces. Convenient to I-59 and I-459.
Residential - Single Family, Other
1,425 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price