This stately, brick Homewood manor in the culdesac offers hardwoods, custom built-ins; 9-ft, coffered & vaulted ceilings; cushioned window seat, transom windows - so many high end & stylish finishes! Enter the 2-story foyer, flanked by the formal living & dining rooms. Ahead, past the powder room & staircase, is the spacious living room with gas fireplace & fantastic open flow into the eat-in kitchen with butler pantry, granite, stainless & French door to the screened porch. The main level laundry is just to the side & opens to a private reading patio. The screened porch is flanked by open & grilling decks to both sides, all overlooking a private back yard. Inside, on the other side of the main level, the amazing master suite offers vaulted ceiling, fantastic built-ins, double walk-in closets, jetted garden tub, separate shower & 2 massive vanities. & that's JUST the main level! 4 more bedrooms, walk-ins, a full bath & jack-n-jill up. Den, bath & office (or guest/5th) in the basement!
Residential - Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,816 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Butlers Pantry,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Other. Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking.
- Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Porch Screened. Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price