Exceptional home with exquisite materials and inherent character, this new construction 5 bedroom/4.5 bathroom pays homage to the streets existing architecture. Beautifully clad in solid stone with maintenance free aluminum clad windows and cedar shake roof. Thoughtfully designed floor plan with exceptional flow. Chefs kitchen with ample storage & scullery which has an extra dishwasher and fridge. In-kitchen breakfast space adjoins the formal dining room through a beautiful butlers pantry. White oak island with seating for 4, plus eat-in area for banquette & oval table. Family room features large steel windows & doors, limestone fireplace, solid wood ceiling beams & built ins, the room opens up to an open porch with a wood burning fireplace & private yard. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, laundry room, homework nook & playroom. Basement has space for a gym, office & guest room. There is a studio above the garage with a private entrance, & a powder bathroom by the patio.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/2 Half
6,197 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Butlers Pantry,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter.
- Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fireplace,Porch. Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price