Welcome to 305 Berkley Place, There are Two Buildings on this property which include the 2,150 sqft Main House and the 2,652 sqft Carriage House, which features 2 separate apartments. The Main House, built in 1925, has 2-stories with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a basement laundry room. The Main House has been totally restored and renovated by the homeowner who is a general building contractor and architect, and has lived there since 1990. See restoration photos and description upon request. The Carriage House built in 2005 also by the homeowner has 2-stories, with 2 apartments, and a 2-car garage. The 1st floor apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen and laundry, and the 2nd floor apartment has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen and laundry, and a small wood deck. Both have private entrances. The Carriage House 2-car Garage is used by the Main House, from the driveway. Come live on one of the original streets in Homewood!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
4,420 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter,Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Furnace-90% Eff,LED Lighting,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar,Sauna/Spa (INT),Textured Walls
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,On Street Parking.
- Wood, Fiber Cement
- Interior Lot,Some Trees
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Guest Quarters,Porch,Storage Building. Interior Lot,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price