Beautiful, well maintained Pleasant Grove home with 3 beds & 2 baths on the main level. A gorgeous updated kitchen and spacious covered deck. All walk in closets and so much storage space. Theres a second kitchen, full bath, den and 2 bonus/bedrooms with large closets as well in the basement. With its own separate entrance it could be a suite for your parents or adult children, or an apartment you could rent for monthly income. Theres a separate parcel of land sold along with the home for a total of 1.8 acres, would be perfect for a large garden, a place for the kids to play or even a pool. Sitting on a quiet cul-de-sac theres no through traffic and the location is very convenient to shopping, dining & the interstate. One owner whos loved it since it was built, its time to downsize to something more manageable so this precious home is now ready for its new family to enjoy for many more years to come!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
3,425 sq. ft
PLEASANT GROVE (JEFFERSON COUNTY)
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Double Oven,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs,Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Insulated Door,LED Lighting,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Brick, Block
- Cul-de-sac,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Storage Building. Cul-de-sac,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price