If you are looking for a Country Style Home with city conveniences this one is for you. It has 3 beautiful acres of pasture land that would be great for horses or any kind of animal you choose. This home has been very well maintained and immaculately kept through out. It has the covered front porch that is 80 ft long and a covered deck on the back. There is a large great room w/fireplace and a separate dining room off the front foyer as you enter into this home. The country style kitchen is very big w/an island and all appliances remaining. It also has a large eating area with a triple bay window. The master bedroom has a rock fireplace with gas logs and a big master bath w/separate tub & shower & a walk in closet for plenty of storage. There are 2 other large bedrooms and a full bath off of hall. The laundry room is more like a mud room off of kitchen that goes out to back deck. The upstairs is one big room that can be used in many ways. The bsmt has a bedroom, den and bath finished.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
5,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island
- Dishwasher Built-In,Ice Maker Built-In,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Heat Pump, Window Unit(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Space Heater.
- 2. Gas Logs,Stone (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Safe Room/Storm Cellar,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level.
- Acreage,Pasture,Some Trees
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Fenced Yard,Porch. Acreage,Pasture,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price