**OPEN HOUSE SUN JULY 10th 2-4pm**. Check out this move in ready home in the quiet neighborhood of Grants Mill Crossing in Irondale. Recently built in 2020, this 1 level homes boasts ~1,700+ square feet of living space with 3 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms, and an open concept floorpan. The main level features Hardwood floors, neutral colors, open kitchen/dining/living, gas fireplace, main level master suite, main level laundry room, and main level 2 car garage. The home also features what is currently a walk-up attic with ample storage, but the nearly 400 sqft of unfinished space is ideal for future expansion if one needs a 2nd living/recreation space or 4th bedroom. The exterior features a covered patio and fenced in backyard which backs up to a private wooded view. Recent construction means all the big items such as roof, HVACs, water heater, appliances, windows, etc, all have relatively low mileage. Conveniently located in-between I-459 and I-20. Set up your showing today!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,716 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
GRANTS MILL CROSSING
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs,Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Radiant Barrier Decking,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch. Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price