SO MUCH SPACE w/3300+ finished sq ft in the heart of Riverchase! You'll love being immersed in nature on the huge back deck or on the patio underneath just off the 1100+ sq ft of finished basement space which can be used as den/media room/exercise/playroom/entertainment space. This 5 bedroom, recently updated home features over $72,000 in renovations in 2022 including granite counters, hardwoods, carpet, farmhouse sink, all new lighting and faucet fixtures, gutters, fresh interior paints, upgraded windows in front and in Master BR (transferable warranty), deck and exterior paint, ceiling fans, new bathroom mirrors/commodes and more! Conveniently located just over a mile from Hwy 31 & the Galleria and around the corner from the Riverchase Career Connection Center. Close to shopping, schools, & restaurants, this home is move in ready for your family! Showings begin Feb 23, so book your tour asap! 4 ton Trane HVAC unit (2016) 2nd HVAC unit 2 ton (orig) roof (2010), gas water heater (2003)
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
3,388 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning
- Hardwood, Tile, Parquet, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,LED Lighting,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Recess Lighting,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Heavy Treed Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System. Heavy Treed Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price