Scouring the housing market for something super SPECIAL in the heart of central Vestavia? Your wait's over:) This fabulous home at 1917 Canyon Road has mid century modern bones, a flavor of elegance throughout, and lives large for those fun lovers who frequently entertain family/friends! This spacious 3 bedroom/3 bath home is filled with natural light and has LOTS of living space. Tons of updates have been done. The L-O-N-G list includes kitchen renovation (cabinets, most appliances, counters & backsplash, hardware), engineered hardwood flooring, vinyl dbl-panedreplacement windows, storm doors, HVAC systems, roof (2013), interior painting, and more. Home boasts storage galore, conditioned workshop, 2-car carport, RV parking & hook-up, private backyard, generator, and custom screened porch worthy of the best ever staycation! Premier location is a few short steps to practically ANYWHERE in Vestavia'soriginalshopping district and a quick 10 minute drive to downtown B'ham and Hoover.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
3,030 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Crawl Space
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 2. Gas Logs,Masonry,See-Through.
- Doub Paned Windows,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Wet Bar,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Parking (MLVL),RV Parking,Unassigned Parking,Uncovered Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Porch Screened,Workshop (EXTR).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price