This bright and cheerful home is perfect for your family! Situated on a large corner lot, this red brick Colonial Home is located near the Eagle Park Swim & Tennis Club (see agent notes). The home has a wonderfully traditional layout. The first floor features living and dining rooms in the front of the house. There is a half bath centrally located and perfect for guests. The kitchen features stainless appliances and a large island with space for eating. The kitchen leads to the den which has access to the open back porch. Upstairs you'll find a large master suite with a trey ceiling and a huge spa-like bathroom. Enjoy long soaks in the jetted tub. There are two additional bedrooms upstairs connected by a full Jack-and-Jill bathroom, which is the ideal bathroom design for kids. The basement has room for two cars to park. The unfinished basement is stubbed for plumbing, and ready to be turned into anything you can imagine!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,398 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Zoned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Marble (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Corner Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Corner Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price