$30,500 Price Reduction!! Style and convenience define this move-in-ready all brick home located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the city of Trussville. The main level, featuring tray ceilings, extensive crown molding, and decorative columns is aesthetically pleasing and designed for comfortable living. An inviting master suite includes a spacious bathroom with separate tub and shower. Two large guest bedrooms with one full bathroom are included on the the main level. Upstairs you will find two bonus rooms with a shared full bathroom providing the opportunity for additional bedrooms, entertainment, a library, or space for activities and hobbies! The property is conveniently located less than one mile from Main street, providing easy access to great shopping, Trussville Schools, Entertainment District, Parks and Recreation. Sidewalks provide convenient access to other friendly neighborhoods and a short 1.3 mi walk to Trussville's Magnolia Elementary. Call and schedule a personal showing today!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,486 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Freezer,Ice Maker Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric,Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Gas Logs,Insert,Marble (FIREPL).
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Wood, Brick, Shingle, Fiber Cement
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price