Totally renovated FRENCH COLONIAL style home!! Owners added a GRAND STAIRCASE to its exterior front porch, all new windows, new roof, new gutters, 2 new HVACS & new hardwood/stone/tile flooring throughout. Other features include beautiful lighting fixtures, trey & vaulted ceilings, 3 built-in entertainment centers, wine refrig & add't sq footage! It has 4 bedrms (2 masters) & 3.5 baths. The 1st floor has a master bedrm & bath, LARGE den w/fireplace, wet bar w/sink, laundry rm w/sink & cabinets (laundry chute from the 2nd floor); separate mudrm & storage. The 2nd floor is an open concept design w/a formal dining rm, wet bar, great rm w/fireplace & French doors. The kitchen has an island, eating area, deep apron sink, top of the line appliances such as a 6-burner gas range, HUGE REFRIGERATOR; kitchen pantry w/microwave, shelving & counter space plus more! Lifetime waterproofing certificate. There is MAIN LEVEL DRIVEWAY PARKING outside the Kitchen. The private patio completes this home!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,298 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 2. Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price