Beautifully designed 5 bedroom 3 bath home in the gorgeous Stockton community has it all. You won't find a LOFT, MEDIA SPACE, BONUS ROOM, and outdoor fireplace like this property has to offer. The main level living space offers the primary bed & bath, guest room, and laundry room, in addition to the open kitchen, dining, and living room. The spa like bath in the primary suite will provide an oasis for relaxing. Chic recessed lighting are complemented by gorgeous natural light throughout the home. Walk out to the covered patio and enjoy a refreshing beverage by the wood burning fireplace. On the upper level, you and your guests will enjoy the oversized loft, a media space, and a recently finished bonus room. The Stockton community offers 3 clubhouses, tennis court, basketball court, playground, gym, and swimming pool!!!! There's so much I could say about this property but you should see for yourself!!!
Residential - Single Family, Other
3,815 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Pool Description
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Fireplace,Porch. Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price