The Hayden features 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms optimizing living space with an open concept feel. The kitchen overlooks the dining and great room, while having views of the backyard. Ample windows allow natural lighting into the living area. The well-appointed kitchen features an island with bar seating, plentiful cabinet and counter space, making entertaining a breeze. The first floor also features a flex room that provides an area for work or play, a bedroom, and full bathroom. As we head up to the second floor, we are greeted with Bedroom One that features an en-suite bathroom as well as three additional bedrooms that surround a second living area, a full bathroom, and a laundry room. Quality materials and workmanship throughout, with superior attention to detail, plus a one-year builder's warranty. Your new home also includes our smart home technology package!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,511 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows,HERS Rating 70-85,Insulated Door,LED Lighting,Program
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price